Stop dreading your threading operations!
Gain the right combination of tools and techniques to master your threading operations with the Pitch-Perfect Threading event, part of the Sandvik Coromant 2013 Smart Event Series. This event will focus primarily on thread turning, with some discussion of thread milling techniques, and will use theory-based training and live machine demonstrations to teach how to produce high-quality thread forms and surfaces.
This event is ideal for anyone working with threading applications, especially machine operators, production engineers and programmers.
At this special FREE event, you'll enjoy:
• Dynamic guest speakers
• Live tooling demos
• Technical seminars
Registration, networking, open house
- Shim selection for adjusting inclination angles
- Radial angles between external and internal threads
- Selection and use of different infeed methods, including radial, modified flank and alternating flank
- Comparison of main insert types, including partial profile, full profile and multi-tooth
- Proper tool selection for push threading, pull threading and multi-start threading
- Thread profiles and thread designations
- Use of dampened bars for chatter-free threading